THREAT FROM INVASIVE BEETLES
Please Note: policies and rates are subject to change without notice
- Reservations are taken for all state park campgrounds through Reserveamerica, either online or by calling 1-877-nhparks (1-877-647-2757). Click here to see the youth group reservation information
- The maximum reservation window is 11 months in advance.
- The minimum reservation window is 1 day in advance.
- 3 night minimum is required for any reservations for this year if booked before April 1, on or after April 1 reservations for this season have a 1 night minimum.
- 3 night minimum is required for any reservations for next season.
- Reservations are non-transferable at the park.
- Only the person whose name is on the reservation can check in at the park
- There is a non-refundable reservation fee of $8.25.
- The camping nightly fee that is collected when making a reservation only covers two adults and up to 4 children.
- Each additional adult and each additional child will be charged an additional fee per night.
- The additional fees will NOT be charged as part of the reservation but will be a balance due upon arrival.
- There is an $8.25 non-refundable fee to change a reservation.
- Changes can only be made by calling the call center prior to the reservation cut-off window (1 day before) but they will be charged $5.00.
- Changing sites at the facility is not guaranteed. Local policy applies to all site changes inside the cut-off window and only after arrival.
- Changing the name on a reservation is considered a cancellation.
- There is a $8.25 fee to cancel a reservation. Cancellation done 5 days or less from the arrival date will be charged $15.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to and on the arrival date.
- The $8.25 reservation fee is non-refundable and will be added to the cancellation fee(s) if it was charged on the original reservation.
- New Hampshire residents age 65 and older are offered a $5 discount per nightly fee except at Hampton Beach RV, Ellacoya RV and Cannon RV campground.
- Refunds will not be issued due to weather.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing and mailed to: The NH Reservation Information Office, PO Box 1856, Concord, NH 03302-1856.
Occupancy and Length of Stay
- Occupancy of the site is required on your scheduled beginning day of stay.
- An unoccupied campsite during this time period will be considered vacant and resold the following morning with no refund offered.
- Holiday reservation must be a 3 nights minimum stay for Memorial Day, 4th of July [if it falls on a Friday or Monday] and Labor Day weekends
- 14-night maximum stay.
- Remote sites at Umbagog may reserve a 1-night stay.
Cabin reservations at UMBAGOG LAKE AREA, PAWTUCKAWAY, yurt reservations at MILAN HILL, booked up to March 31 for the current camping season or the next camping season, require a seven night stay starting on Saturday. From April 1st reservations for the current year require a 3 night reservations. Payment of an additional 9% Rooms & Meals tax will be required.
- Hampton Beach RV Park & Ellacoya RV Park have a maximum stay of 14 nights cumulative between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day for any person or rig.
Check-in and Check-out Times
- Reserved campers can check-in between 1pm and 8pm on the scheduled beginning day and check out by 11am on the checkout day.
- Reserved customers checking in after 8pm due to emergency situations must call the park directly for after hour check-in procedures.
- It is the camper's responsibility to read and follow park rules.
- The parks are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Maximum vehicles per site are two.
Minors (under 18 years of age)
- A camping permit or reservation shall not be issued to anyone under 18 years old.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who accepts all responsibility for the camping party.
- Visitors are permitted and must register with the campground and pay the day use fee.
- Visiting hours vary per Park.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am.
- Radios, televisions, etc limited to your site, but must be reasonable as not to disturb adjoining campers.
- No car stereos allowed.
- ONLY at RV parks are generators allowed during quiet hours.
- All campgrounds fires are subject to fire restrictions.
- All permitted camping fires must be contained within the fire ring.
- Trash burning is prohibited.
- All fires must be out by 11:30pm.
- Firewood is a major carrier of exotic insects and tree diseases. PLEASE do not bring firewood from out of state locations.
- Pets are permitted at Bear Brook, Coleman, Deer Mountain, Dry River, Greenfield (designated area only), Lake Francis, Milan, Mollidgewock, Moose Brook, Pillsbury, Sunapee, and Umbagog campgrounds.
- Pets must be leashed and supervised at all times.
- No pets are permitted on the bathing beaches.
Youth Group Camping
Greenfield, Monadnock, Moose Brook, Pawtuckaway, Pillsbury and White Lake youth group camping reservations can be made through ReserveAmerica call center at 1-877-647-2747. All other NH State Park campgrounds youth group reservations are made by calling 603-271-3556 from 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
- Youth group reservations will be required to pay a non-refundable $9.25 reservation fee.
- A $25 deposit will be required at time of placing a reservation.
- All additional fees will be collected at the park except for remote sites.
- All remote Youth Group campers at Umbagog must pay in advance.
- Youth groups must camp in tents only and must maintain 1 adult for every 4 children.
- Please ask for our youth group camping brochure for a complete list of all the youth group camping policies.
- The cancellation policy applies to youth group camping.