Skip to main content
group use pavilion at odiorne point group use pavilion at odiorne point

Group Use & Events

New Hampshire State Parks are a unique location to hold your special event such as corporate and community outings, family reunions, weddings and youth group adventures.
Anyone wanting to plan an event at a State Park should contact that park directly and organize with the park manager to ensure the date and space is available, as well as to discuss pricing.  A Special Use Permit may also be required for events.

Do I need a Special Use Permit? Please take the short questionnaire below:

Qualification Survey


Additional Information

Seal of the State of New Hampshire © NH Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
172 Pembroke Road Concord, NH 03301