Park Promotions

New New Hampshire Resident Family Season Pass - $105

This pass allows admittance for two adults and two children ages 6-11 (children 5 and under are admitted free) at all of our day-use parks except the Flume Gorge, Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, Wallis Sands State Beach, Hampton Beach State Park, camping, or parking meters. The pass is non-transferrable. Both adults must sign the back of the pass and at least one must be present for the pass to be valid.

New Hampshire Senior Citizens Discounts - New Hampshire residents aged 65 and older

  • are admitted free of charge at all day-use parks
  • receive $5 off nightly camping site fees except at Hampton, Ellacoya and Cannon RV parks
  • are admitted free of charge Monday through Friday at the Cannon Aerial Tramway and the Flume Gorge

Proper ID (N.H. driver's license or state-issued ID) is required. (Pursuant to RSA 218:5-c.)

Youth Free Admission Every Day

Children ages 5 and under are admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult every day throughout the season.

Coupon Books - Purchase $30 worth of coupons for $24

Coupons can be used at all day-use parks except parking meters and camping. The coupon books do not expire so can be used from one season to the next. Books can be purchased at any state park with cash or money order, or with cash, check, or credit card at park headquarters in Concord at 172 Pembroke Road, or by calling 603-271-3556.

New Hampshire Disabled Veterans

New Hampshire disabled veterans are admitted free of charge at all day-use parks. Special number plates issued to disabled veterans or a letter issued by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs certifying that the veteran suffers from a service-connected disability shall constitute satisfactory proof under this section. (Pursuant to RSA 216-A:3-g IV)

New Hampshire National Guard

(a) Any active member of a federally recognized unit of the New Hampshire national guard who is a legal resident of this state, and who meets the minimum requirements for satisfactory membership, as defined in the United States Department of the Army and the United States Department of the Air Force regulations, and is serving in pay grades E1 through E6 shall not be charged a fee for admission to the state park system. This section shall apply to members of the Active Guard and Reserve program in the New Hampshire national guard.

(b) Any New Hampshire national guard member who retired in pay grade E6 or below shall not be charged a fee for day-use admission to the state park system.

(c) Any fees for the use of enterprise activities such as including ski lifts, food service, retail facilities, campgrounds, and other concession activities shall be charged. (Pursuant to RSA 216-A:3-g V)

New Hampshire State Employees

Any full-time New Hampshire State Employee is offered half price admission when visiting a New Hampshire State Parks day-use park, as well as Hampton Beach State Park, Wallis Sands State Park, the Flume Gorge or the Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway. Proof of employment is needed, using a Department ID and a recent pay stub. Half-price camping is offered exclusively to employees of state agencies under the same collective bargaining unit as the Department of Resources and Economic Development.