Payments must be received for the citation within 15 days to avoid late fees. Payments can be made in person or through the mail.
Late fees will be assessed on ALL
outstanding balances. Payments must be received no later than:
||Amount added to outstanding balance
If there is still an outstanding balance after 85 days, your account may be turned over to a collection agency.
If you feel you have received a parking citation in error or have some reason why the citation should be voided, complete our online citation appeal form
here. All appeals must be received within 60 days of issue date for consideration. Verbal appeals will not be accepted.
Please note that the reasons listed below are not acceptable grounds for approving an appeal:
- Just there a short time
- Parked in the same area and did not receive a ticket before
- Time constraints (Only a minute late)
- Did not intend to do it
- Someone else was using my vehicle
- Did not see the sign
- Did not know about the Hampton Beach parking regulations
- Vehicle was unattended, not parked
- No one else received a ticket
- Lack of a valid parking space
- Lack of a convenient parking space
- Lack of funds or credit card
- The fine amount is too high
The appeal will receive an administrative review. You will be notified by mail or email of the determination. If the citation is deemed valid, you will be instructed on the grace period for receiving payment before late fees are assessed.