Parking Citation Appeal FormPlease do not submit payment until after your appeal receives an administrative review. You will be notified by mail or email of the determination. If the citation is deemed valid, you will be instructed on the grace period for receiving payment before late fees are assessed.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk *.
*All appeals must be received within 60 days of issue date for consideration.
Please note that the reasons listed below are not acceptable grounds for approving an appeal:
- Just there a short time
- Parked in the same area and did not receive a ticket before
- Time constraints (Only a minute late)
- Did not intend to do it
- Someone else was using my vehicle
- Did not see the sign
- Did not know about the Hampton Beach parking regulations
- Vehicle was unattended, not parked
- No one else received a ticket
- Lack of a valid parking space
- Lack of a convenient parking space
- Lack of funds or credit card
- The fine amount is too high
You may also print the form and mail it to the address provided.
For more information, visit Seacoast Parking Frequently Asked Questions.